Repair of pipelines using SAERTEX liners is a technically advanced, cost-effective, ecologically safe and flexible technology.
- Wall thickness from 3 to 15 mm, diameters from 150 to 1600 mm.
- High corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Full ecological compatibility, because all materials have the appropriate certificates.
- All types of cross-sections (circular, ovaloid, throat and box profiles).
- Scanning of sections with angles up to 30 degrees.
- Minimum reduction in the cross-section of the existing pipeline and even an increase in the flow velocity due to a decrease in the roughness of inner surface's material.
- No earthwork is required.
- Reduction in costs for design, approval and construction through the use of the existing pipeline route.
- Elimination of risks associated with the collapse of buildings, the sinking of foundations, the displacement of underground structures, the damages to structures of various purposes, the disruption to traffic (if the well is not located on the roadway).
- High laying speed and short installation time (up to 4–5 hours).
- Minimum size of the construction site, because no use of bulky construction machinery and equipment is required.
- Extension of the service life of pipes for runoff, storm drain and water disposal systems for a period of more than 50 years.